Recipe type: Sea Asparagus Courtly provided by Chef James Liu of Mandarin Restaurant Its luster is Paris green, the feeling in the mouth is crisp.
- 2 gloves of crushed garlic,
- 2 teaspoon white vinergar
- 2 teaspoon white sugar,
- A few drops of sesame oil,
- ½ oz threaded breast chicken,
- ½ tea cup of chicken soup
- Salad of sea asparagus:
- Preliminary working: Place 4 oz of fresh sea asparagus tips in boiling water for about 30 seconds, and then soaked in ice water to reduce slat content.
Method Mixes seasoning evenly with blanched sea asparagus.